What is Optiscorer?
Our scoring engine can score almost anything that is based on the AutoML philosophy. We are currently using various high-tech trending state-of-the-art algorithms like XGBoost or Light GBM tuned for our mechanism, and continuously update and add new ones to our mainframe. Our very simple GUI starts with a simple file loading interface. Our main purpose is to embed it in every system with a Web API in order to score the possibility of an employee leaving the company, of a credit card customer renewing his/her card, or various risk scores for a customer and purchase a product or the score of an advertisement quality.
Where can you utilize Scoring :
- Customer scoring – score your customers based on their behavior and find your most valuable ones to focus on.
- Product scoring – Choose your products based on their performance score
- Employee scoring – Score your employees on satisfaction and performance. Find out who is more likely to leave, who is unhappy or who needs improvement
- Debt Collection scoring – Collection scoring helps you improve your collection and recovery efficiency, reduce write-offs and decrease staff costs.
- Lead scoring . Lead Scoring determines the worthiness of a potential customer by scoring based on profile and behavior. Examine the attributes of a “good” lead and and predicts and ranks their likely hood to close.
- Sales forecasting – promotion scoring – Allocate scores to the source of your leads (referral, email, social media, cold calling). offer insights into how much time a lead took to convert to a sale. All forecasts calculated in your CRM are based on hard facts and data and removes emotional involvement in decison making
- Call center agent scoring – score your call center agents based on certain metrics and helps you assign the right agent with the right client
- Sales person scoring : Score sales agents and assign them to territories or accounts
- Scoring in marketing : Target the most engaged prospects with more aggressive methods. Analyze the least engaged prospects and determine their common characteristics. Revize your targeting and redistribute your budget to focus on the highly engaged group.
- Scoring in sales : Rank and sort prospects by their scores from highest to lowest to understand who are the most valuable and plan activities around that. In addition, in the same way the Marketing reviews scores based on the lowest level of engagement, sales could use this information to study the least active prospects and look for commonalities and develop different tactics to connect with them.
Scoring for Customer Service: Understand the engagement level of your customers can also help how to guide communicate with them. Scoring can help identify drops in engagement and by reaching to a customer to help mitigate issues you can retain clients. Highly engaged customers, on the other hand, are likely candidates for review and referral requests.